Thursday, January 22, 2009

Favorite Wedding Moments


Now, the moments most people most love in their weddings are central to their day... first kiss, first dance, garter, etc. My most loved moments are with the couple in quiet moments. Second to that are the fringe things going on... the sly looks, the kids reactions, Dad's proud look, the groom's sparkling look, etc.

Here's a shot I love because of the reflected glory of the moment. This little guy had been (im)patiently waiting of the bride (his aunt, I think) to arrive. The look of wonder and awe shows clearly that this is the most beautiful princess he has ever seen. I love it. The secondary story going on is the passing of the flowers by the dad and the hurried postures. Loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan Ward

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada